Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Message from Hide


Haha... sorry guys... I was too lazy to translate anything yesterday.

The breaking news yesterday was indeed about Hide resigning from being Pro Soccer player. This was a shocking news to the Japanese. If you have been a fan to at least the World Cup, you probably are already familiar with who Hide is. (Well, he is one of the longest and best players for Japanese team.) From interviews with Japanese on streets, everyone somehow wished Hide would be back joining the team again. It's sad to see the team without him.

I just got to read his message from his website today. It's definitely going to be different not having Hide as a Japanese representative on soccer fields, but I have to say his decision is highly respected.

He claimed "To live is to be on a journey. To take a journey is to live". The life as a pro-soccer player has come to its ending, but the new chapter of his life is about to begin.

**photo credit: junkichi**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

แว้บเข้ามาเยี่ยมบล๊อกพี่ใหม่ค่ะ

หลิงได้ใบขับขี่แล้วนะคะ ฮือๆๆ ดีใจๆๆ
เข้ามาเห็นมีลิงค์บล๊อกหลิงด้วย ดีใจจังเลย
แต่ตอนนี้หลิงไปเขียนใน msn space ซะหมดแล้วอะค่ะ แหะแหะ

อย่าลืมแวะไปทักทายกันบ้างนะคะ