7 years later, Toffee made it back to Japan. So there was enough reason why we all needed to meet up. Naba and her husband, Makihiro-san, came all the way from Hiroshima to see us on July 15. They took us to a really, really nice Japanese restaurant in Kitano, Kobe. I forgot its name. It should be something like HISE. Not so sure though.
Anyways, the food was just greattttttttt! yum.. yum..! We did the dinner course with prolly 8-9 dishes. I think I didn't get the picture of the first appetizer.












After dinner, we went up to Rokko Mountain to Garden Terrace to overlook beautiful night scenery of Kobe. It poured when we were on the way up the peak though, so we didn't get a great clear sky once we were up there.


Great day today. Thanks so much Naba-chan and Makihiro-san! (^^)/
********
Okie doke... since I did a long blog on our day with Naba (and food), I think Akane-chan also deserves a space. Yes, we also met up with her. Akane-chan got married a few years back and moved to Okazaki town of Aichi prefecture with her husband. She just gave birth to a son, Rintaro-kun, just around March this year. We were heading to Nagoya on the 19th, so we did a big swing by to Akane's place and found Rintaro-kun just SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!





So glad we all got to see each other. Too bad Naba-chan had to work on weekdays, otherwise we would have met up in four! (or seven including their family members...) We will surely meet again ^^

3 comments:
น้องน่ารักจัง..
คิดถึงเด็กที่บ้านโฮสส มะได้ปายหาเรยยย
looks like good food and great time. really miss japan.
Girl! You are having so much fun!!
Post a Comment