The only point I had was to see how you guys think of this particular incident. It's truly interesting for me to read and find out how we can be so similar and different at the same time. Out of the same story, we interpret it differently in our own way. Let me reprise what happened:
*****************************
An afternoon of a heated day,
a little girl was sitting by the window reading a book.
All of the sudden, she heard a fuzzy sound of a flying insect.
It caught her ears.
(What's the heck is that?!?!)
She turned around and looked.
(Ouch..)
What she found was a flying fly trying to escape from the killing capture of a spider.
(stun .... ow... what shall I do?!?!
ow... I don't wanna see the fly die here ...
ow... cruel spider ... ow... the fly is definitely trapped...
ow... how can I help?
ow.. ow.. think.. think.. think...)
The poor fly couldn't do anything except putting together all the strength it has to attempt to flee itself.
(ow.. that's such an instinct of the prey)
The girl stared straight at the hunter and its poor victim.
(ow.. that's so sad... I don't think the fly will be freed.
Most of all, I don't think I can help the fly without accidentally killing them both...)
She looked...
(it's such a cruel thing to see)
looked...
(but I don't think I can intervene)
and looked.
(sigh... it's the natural phenomenon. It's the food web.
I need to accept and get by with...)
It was a little while until the poor victim was taken away its soul.
(sigh again... it's the TRUTH! Accept it!)
The girl sighed and went back to her reading.
a little girl was sitting by the window reading a book.
All of the sudden, she heard a fuzzy sound of a flying insect.
It caught her ears.
(What's the heck is that?!?!)
She turned around and looked.
(Ouch..)
What she found was a flying fly trying to escape from the killing capture of a spider.
(stun .... ow... what shall I do?!?!
ow... I don't wanna see the fly die here ...
ow... cruel spider ... ow... the fly is definitely trapped...
ow... how can I help?
ow.. ow.. think.. think.. think...)
The poor fly couldn't do anything except putting together all the strength it has to attempt to flee itself.
(ow.. that's such an instinct of the prey)
The girl stared straight at the hunter and its poor victim.
(ow.. that's so sad... I don't think the fly will be freed.
Most of all, I don't think I can help the fly without accidentally killing them both...)
She looked...
(it's such a cruel thing to see)
looked...
(but I don't think I can intervene)
and looked.
(sigh... it's the natural phenomenon. It's the food web.
I need to accept and get by with...)
It was a little while until the poor victim was taken away its soul.
(sigh again... it's the TRUTH! Accept it!)
The girl sighed and went back to her reading.
*****************************
So what do you think? This was pretty much what I thought when I saw the incidence. Yes, that little girl represented me. Btw, I don't think I mentioned it happened in my house. It was actually in the library! I slightly opened the window cuz it was really hot that day and that's how those insects got inside. There was no spider web and the spider was only slightly bigger than the fly. And you know how big the fly usually is.
This story portrays very well how people seem similar but yet are very different. Even their actions seem the same (in this case : help or not helping the fly), but what they have in their mind can be totally different. As long as you do not know their intentions, thoughts, reasons or whatever they have in mind, never to assume or apply your own reason to justify other people's actions. People are born differently, raised differently, living lives differently and experiencing things differently, therefore, they see, perceive, and interpret things differently. It's surely very important to take into account and attempt to find out explanations to the "WHY" question in the "WHAT" people do.
DO YOU AGREE? and WHY? (or Why NOT?)
6 comments:
This is why the song อื่นๆอีกมากมาย by เฉลียง is one of my most favourite songs.
---------
เด็กหนีไม่ยอมเรียน โดดเรียนเพราะเหตุใด ลองตอบกันไหม เด็กไปเพราะใจเบ่ง แม่ให้ไปขายของ ครูสอนไม่ดีเอง เด็กรักเป็นนักเลง อื่นๆอีกมากมาย
อื่นๆอีกมากมายที่ไม่รู้ อาจจะจริงเราเห็นอยู่ เผื่อใจไว้ที่ยังไม่เห็น
คำตอบมีไว้ "ตอบไปก็คนอื่น"
"เหตุนำนั้นพันหมื่น" อื่นๆอีกมากมาย
---------
ใจคนยากแท้หยั่งถึง
ยอมรับ ไตร่ตรอง เข้าใจ ในความแตกต่างทางความคิด
หาจุดร่วมตรงกลางที่พอดี คิดว่าคงดี(มั้ง)
ในเรื่องของการกระทำ
มันเป็นสิ่งเดียวที่คนภายนอกมองเข้ามาได้
แล้วมักจะตัดสินตัวเราจากการกระทำเสมอ
มันย่อมเป็นสิ่งที่หลีกเลี่ยงไม่ได้
ถ้าจะให้ดีก้อต้อง
มโนสุจริต วจีสุจริต และกายสุจริตด้วย
แม้จะยากก็ตาม เหอๆ
วันนี้เป็นบล็อคที่มีสาระมาก...
ไร้สาระไม่ออกเลยเรา เหอๆๆ
งั้นขอนั่งทำตัวไร้สาระไปคนเดียวก่อนละกัน หุหุ
Notto's answer reminded me of a scene from batman begins when Bruce was playing a billionaire playboy and ran into นางเอก. Obviously she was disappointed with his behaviour and he said something like "no no you don't understand, I am another man inside." and she replied,
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."
i also loveeeee that euneun-eek-mak-mai song....
well....may be it's bcos 1ppl has many charactor inside.
differnt pple see the differrnt angle
jill can be a kid
jill can be funny
jill can be so scary
jill can be so silly
jill can be so innocent
jill can be so serious
and jill can be so RIUB-ROI in s/o eyes
believe it or not
eun eun eek mak mai
That is why you must really go and find/download Grizzly Man. I bet your thoughts will resonate with the story. :-)
Nightraveller
Post a Comment