February 15
A dinner celebration with my professor upon finishing up our Masters course. Very yummy nabe (hot pot) at my professor's favourite restaurant, Kabocha no tane (Pumpkin seed) in Gion area. A very recommended restaurant to visit!
February 16
N'Bow came over (or should it be called a 'moved over'?? =P) to spend her time at my place. She successfully came to my house without me having to pick her up \(^^)/. I left her at my place in the evening though - needed to attend a conference at my department. I finally got to meet up with the professor who helped looking through my Master thesis. So happy! ^^
Two of Jill's friends (N'Na CD29 and her friend, N'Jom) were also visitting at the same time, so we had a full-house kimchi nabe party. Had lots of funny stories. N'Bow also brought her home-made yummy white chocolate mousse over. Very delicious ja~~. (droolin.....g!!) :9



3 comments:
Yummy huh? It contained sooooo many calories though.... I'm now getting fat coz of these sweets TTwTT
ขนมอร่อยดีจ้า น้องโบว์
น้องโบว์ทำขนมเก่งจัง
กิมจินาเบะอร่อยดี ชอบๆ
Post a Comment