Okie Doke... time to start doing the rerun of what happened to me in the past few weeks. Let's start back to the beginning of February.
February 1: Deday for my Ph.D. entrance examination.
Well, it wasn't quite an exam. It was only the interview. Believe it or not, the panel was the same one to my thesis defense. (-"-) That scared me a lot. But well, I survived in good shape. And yes, I will get to move on to Ph.D. course! (please keep filling me up with mental support, k!) ;-)
Anyways, what happened afterward?!?! Of course, PARTIES!!!! First.... it was the sushi party with Professor Hikino and a few other students in school a little after the end of my exam.
Then, on the same day, I moved on to another party with P'Nha, P'Ton and Pear at a restaurant bar where Mae-chan was working: Wa's. FYI: Mae is a friend of At-chan (refer to my previous post on 'All about C-H-I-C-K-E-N~~'. Both of them treated us so well at their restaurants. We had a really great time. I think I drank more than I have been drinking in the past 3 years!! haha. But well.. it's the first time ever I felt so relieved from anything. So maybe I deserved it in that partiuclar moment. =P
Then.... we went out grabbing yummy Kabab in the nearby restaurant. It was really good!! P'Pum~ came by after we called her up. (How come you are so easily dragged?!?! haha) Then we spent that night at a karaoke place. Sang until we dropped! What a great night!











4 comments:
ฮ่าๆๆๆ
ดองไว้นานเกินไป
มารอตามอ่านตอนต่อไปอยู่ง่ะ
หุหุหุ
จะไปกันอีกมะหร่ายยชวนด้วยนะ อยากกินเคบับ อย่าดื่มให้เมาเพื่อลืมเธอ...
หนุกหนานๆ
ปล อย่า หรืออยาก อ่ะ พี่หยู
อืม อัพบล๊อกย้อนอดีต เก็บได้ครับทุกรายละเอียดเลยนะเนี่ย ป้ากินข้าวเช้าอะไรยังจำไม่ได้เลย
ต่อไปเวลาใครชวนไปไหน จะเล่นตัวเพิ่มอีกสักสิบนาที
ดังต้องมนต์ ป้าลอยมาเกะทั้งชุดนอนเล้ย แม่เจ้า
Post a Comment