Well...... there was A LOT going on that day. LoL Haha... you really know the stories?? My Valentine's this year is quite a memorable one. First of all, I had a special cooking session - Kanom Pung Nah~ Moo+ (minced pork on bread).
Why special? 'Cuz I haven't had a chance to cook this dish in an extremely long time. Plus, I was cooking for someone special. ^^ And that special someone is
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
yeah.. yeah.. I went teaching again. This time was a cooking class. A food club of one elementary school to the west side of Kyoto invited me over to be a special guest for their last club event. The school was REALLY far out and I had to use the all 4 rail companies in Kyoto to get there from my house (Eizan from my house to Demachiyanagi station + Keihan from Demachiyanagi to Shijyo Station + Hankyu from Kawaramachi to Omiya station + Kyofuku from ShijyoOmiya to Uzumasa Stataion).
***********
Then, I caught a bus back to P'Ton's place to have dinner with a few others for Pear's birthday. I was feeling extremely sick that daythat I felt like sleeping all the time. But I survived with P'Ton's yummy food, delicious cake prepared by Chan and our Malaysian friends (Eddie and Ai Ling), and great tisamisu made by Wolfgang, our German friend. Card session after that was indeed very interesting. ;-) Happy Birthday again ja~, Pear.












1 comment:
Everything looks so Oishii..
Post a Comment