Sunday, February 19, 2006

Birthday Celebration①: At Asiatica

February 10, 2006

It was to our surprise there are 6 of us (in Kyoto) whose birthdays fall in February. Wanting to make it memorable for all of us, we decided to have a birthday celebration altogether at a Thai Restaurant called Asiatica near Pear's house. The food was really great! Let's start with food first, huh?

ต้มแซบ

ผักบุ้งไฟแดง (Morning glory in oyster sauce)

ไก่ห่อใบเตย (Thai Chicken in pandan leaves

ขาหมู (Pork Leg)

ปลาทอดผัดพริก (Fish in chilly sauce)

ยำวุ้นเส้น (Spicy glass noodle salad with seafood)


I went to get my hair permed that day in the afternoon with N'Bow (our adopped youngest sister...haha) Man .. perming hair takes so much time (and money!!!!). -"- But it was defenitely a great change for me. I felt like I needed some change. Felt like I needed to something new to get out from the old atmosphere. And yeah, I think perming hair really helped. ^^ (Thanks to Jill who successfully dragged me out to the salon!! haha)

curry hair in pink: what a coincidence!

P'Pong~, P'Pum~, Yam, P'Ying+, P'Muay+,
Pear, Nhong and P'Y2oh

Mekumi, At-chan, Mae-chan and P'Nha

P'Ton, Nott, P'Golf, Mai, Bow and Jill

Birthday people:
P'Nha (2/10), Pear (2/14), Mai (2/17),
P'Pong~ (2/23), P'Pum~ and Nhong' (2/27)

Happy time ^^

our birthday cakes

blowing the candles (haha.. everyone went blurred!!)


Then, 8 of us went over to an all-night karaoke session! So much fun, indeed.
But I think I have had enough karaoke for the month!! =P Great birthday celebration. Thank you na ka~.

5 comments:

Oakyman said...

Happy Birthday
ขอให้มีค.สุขมากๆ น่อ

โทษทีช้าไปหลายวัน

ร้านแถวกิองใช่ปะ
เคยผ่านหลายทีแล้ว (จริงสองทีเองมั้ง หึหึ)
ร้านสวยดีนะ ดูจากข้างนอก (แอบส่องเข้าไปข้างใน)

อยากกินขาหมูอะ

Eddie said...

tanjyoubi omedeto

NoTtO said...

อาหร่อย

Anonymous said...

สุขสันต์วันเกิดนะจ๊ะ (โทษทีนะ ช้าไปหลายวัน -"-)

สาวๆใส่สีชมพูตอนแรกนึกว่า วาเลนไทน์ หวานเชียว :)

Anonymous said...

HBD ^^