Life in graduate school often has to deal with sudden notice of new deadlines. (I'm sure working people are the same though.) Anyways.... my deadline for the dissertation is now set at December 25, 2008, the Christmas!!!!
I feel a bit betrayed though.... cuz usually we have until the end of January to get things done. Now it's moved up ONE WHOLE MONTH!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they just told us now?????? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Oh well... that's something we cannot do anything for. If life needs to be treated that way, it will. I will look forward to more ski trips during the post-thesis submission, then! =P
3 comments:
ดีจะได้จบเร็วๆ อึดๆหน่อย เดี๋ยวก็เสร็จ ยอมนอนน้อยไม่กี่อาทิตย์ อยู่ดีๆมันก็เสร็จขึ้นมาซะเฉยๆ
- p'yai
Good luck woman! I too have my own deadlines to worry about....damn damn damn! We should meet up again to drown our problems....
Fight fight kaaaaaaa
My study life is also terrible kaaaaaa Lots of new systems and problems eg. many huge books to read and most of all "Language problem" kaaaaaa T_T
Post a Comment