We (the February-born friends) still had our party together, except that the two of us send their representatives in replacement of their absence! Too bad you missed the Dim Sum Buffet na! ie ie. (And Pear - we missed you here!!! how I wish you were here together na!!)


A lot of friends asked me what I'd like to get for my birthday. That, in fact, gave me quite a hard time since I don't usually want anything. But if I really need to give an answer, it would simply be "a birthday card". It doesn't have to be anything expensive. Just a birthday note means more than anything. (Oh yeah.. I know what I want this year!! I really need "luck" to get me through this rough research time. Anyone can get me that?!?!? =P)
CD friends - better think of me if you gather for birthday party na!!! It's amazing to have FOUR of us sharing birthdays in February too!!! (Mook (16), Mai (17), Fah & Tab (27)) Happy Birthday ja~~~~.
Recall:::
2007 birthday - @ Capricioza
2006 birthday - (1) @ Asiatica, and (2) @ Capricioza
2005 birthday - anyone remember what we did?? I remember I caught an influenza and slept at home on my birthday. But didn't we have any gathering that year?!?!
4 comments:
ดีจังมี dim sum buffet ด้วยอ่ะ ทีนี่ไม่มี มันเคยมีแล้วเจ๋ง เฮอะๆ
happy bday again, sis. - P'Yai
สารภาพผิด..........
ซื้อการ์ดไว้เตรียมส่งให้พี่ใหม่ล่วงหน้าแล้วแหล่ะ แต่มันหาย!!!!!!!!!! อย่างเศร้า
วางไว้ในออฟฟิสอ่ะ(หรือออมเก็บดีเกินไปหว่า?? ฮ่าๆๆๆ)
รอหน่อยนะคะพี่ใหม่
ปล. luck แถวกทม.ก็ไม่ค่อยมีเหมือนกัน แต่ถ้าเจอจะจับแล้วส่งพัสดุไปเกียวโตให้นะ อิอิ
p'Yai - but definitely the selection is limited here and not everything is good. Your ala cart dim sum place would taste much better!
น้องออม... ขอบคุณล่วงหน้า.. อิอิ... ไว้หาเจอค่อยส่งมาได้... ถ้าไม่ทันปีนี้ ปีหน้ายังมี ^^
Post a Comment