Saw it off from TV just today and they claimed it's something of the Japanese fad now. "Inside-the-brain" maker portrays your brain image from your name's spelling. There has nothing to do with fortune telling or anything, just a joggling tool for fun. (I still wonder how???)
But anyways... here is how inside my brain looks like. (Argh... in fact, I have so many versions...pick one for me!)
休 = rest, 愛 = love
友 = friendship
休 = rest, 秘 = secret, H = sex, 嘘 = liar
悩 = worries, 食 = food, 幻 = illusion, H = sex
食 = food, 幻 = illusion, 嘘 = liar
幸 = happiness, 秘 = secret, 悩 = worries, 愛 = love
遊 = fun, 悩 = worries
金 = money(I like the last one... haha =P)
p.s. anyone fancy to try yours, click
here. Just plug in your name in the box and click the nearby gray button to see the result!
2 comments:
อันที่เป็นFriendshipเยอะๆ ก็ดีน้า
ทำไมอันMAI กับ MAI คาตากานะ ถึงไม่เหมือนกันเนอะ?
แต่ออก worries กะ secret เยอะจัง
แล้วมีตรงมั่งป่าว?
นั่นดิ....
แต่ตอนนี้สงสัยจะเหมือนอันรองสุดท้าย... คือกังว๊ลลลล กังวลเรื่องงาน... แต่ว่ายังออกเที่ยวได้... เฮ้อ เฮ้อ... มันน่านัก T__T
Post a Comment