Monday, March 26, 2007

A visit to Yoshida-san's place

Cho, my Taiwanese friend, is leaving Japan upon her graduation. She and I was accepted into the same host family with KAHF (Kyoto Association of Host Families) Program. We ride on this chance made our second visit to Yoshida-san's place near Biwa Lake.

I haven't met Yoshida-san in a really long while. We don't even remember when our last met was, but most likely nearly 2 years ago. Gosh.. that long! This time, Cho brought another friend, Yo, a Taiwanese who was accepted into the care of Yoshida-san too. We had a really fun day getting to know each other. Also, Yoshida-san kindly introduced us to her neighbors who just got involved with KAHF - Matoba family and Sakae-san. I could barely believe how much we talked today. Truly, it was another fun time.

Ringing the bell of Yoshida-san's house

wine opening

chicken and fries

Gratan

pumpkin salad

Mai, Yo, Yoshida-san and Cho, before our lunch

with Matoba family (Yoko-chan and the mother)

afternoon sakura drink


Farewell Cho too. I'm sure we will meet again somewhere! ;-)

No comments: