Coming to think of it, these seniors (including those who are still left in school and those who'd moved on far before this) were actually the people who helped me greatly on my very first year here at Kyoto University. Without these people, I don't think I would have come this far. They might not realize it, but it's true. Being in a country that I could barely speak the language, they saw me through those barriers. I'm really happy that I've gained some much skills in Japanese communication that I could possibly enjoy our conversation to the point that I'd never imagined or hoped for. It felt good to be able to, at last, exchange ideas, thoughts, lifes and all other things among them (but man.. it took me all these THREE years!!!) Above that, it was great to finally get the feel of what kind of thoughts they had on me. It does mean a lot. Thank you for being very open and supportive - this extends to all my other seniors that were not there at the party last night too. :)
Osanai-san and Honma-san: eventhough you are leaving, please come back and visit when you have time k!
今後もよろしくお願いいたします。m(_ _)m
1 comment:
いいことじゃないんかぁ~
Post a Comment