Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A long list of updates....!

Doesn't it look like I didn't have anything fun to do in the past few weeks? Well, in fact, I did. (Of course, I always do!) But with my laziness and all, I found a moment uploading photos taken in the past few weeks just now. So here we go... a long list of updates...

10.06.2006 (Fri): BBQ B-day party

We threw a BBQ Birthday party for the 3 gangsters here. P'Charng, Net and Tuck happen to have the same birthday (Oct 7) !!!

B-day cake

B-day people: Tuck, Net, P'Charng

A new member added to our community: P'Neung (P'Charng's sweetheart)


10.08.2006 (Sat): Poy's Shamisen performance

This it the first time I ever saw the live shamisen and koto performance. I had to say that some songs had a really nice arrangement - very jazzy style. (^^)
Poy on duty

Poy on stage




10.08.2006 (Sat): Misa & Yuichiro's Wedding Party

The same day at night, Jill and I attended a wedding party of our friends, Misa and Yuichiro. This is rather a unique style of wedding party (at least to my experience going to wedding parties). Misa's dad and sister performed some musical instruments along with Yuichiro, the gloom. Then, some friends took turn performing for them.
At the end of the party, Yuichiro sang Misa a song. So happy to see them together. Happy Marriage to you two. We're sure you are going to make a really great couple!



congratulations!


10.22.2006 (Sat): Rubnong Kyoto

Another season to welcome new students to our Kyoto family. As our tradition, seniors cook Thai dishes to treat new comers on the first day we officially meet. The place is our same old Kamo River. This time we had lots and lots of really yummy food (as usual). Always a nice and cozy moment together with P'P' & N'N' here. (^^)
sakoo sai~ moo+ (by P'Nha+)


Moo+ Kum Waan (by P'Ying+)

Kanom Jeen Num~ Ya & Num Prik (by P'Ton)



Kyoto people!


Then, in the evening of the same day, we went to a Dimsum place in town to celebrate P'Ton's B-day together.
P'Ton and the present

10 comments:

Bikku said...

Oh my... that's a long list, really!

Anonymous said...

yahoo+++
มีเรื่องเราอยู่ใน "A long list of updates" ของใหม่ด้วย อิอิ

Anonymous said...

yahoo+++
มีเรื่องเราอยู่ใน "A long list of updates" ของใหม่ด้วย อิอิ

Anonymous said...

yahoo+++
มีเรื่องเราอยู่ใน "A long list of updates" ของใหม่ด้วย อิอิ

Anonymous said...

ppoy....djai pai paw 3 times nae! wuu!!

p-ton HBD ka!!!youngest child for life!!! haha

and pmai...we look fat in that wedding pic....makz !!herher

noomai said...

ฮาฮา.. ปอยมาช่วยเรียกเรตติ้งบล๊อกเรา.. =P

แล้วก็ขอบใจน้องจิ๋วนะ.. ไม่ต้องย้ำำำำดิ -"-

Oakyman said...

สุดยอด ขอคารวะคนทำสาคูไส้หมูที่ญี่ปุ่นได้

*BoW* said...

อยู่นั่นท่าทางจะน่าสนุกเหมือนเดิม...
แต่เท่าที่คุยกันวันก่อนเห็นยุ่งๆนี่นา เอาเวลาที่ไหนไปทำกิจกรรม long list ขนาดนี้เนี่ยยยยย

ปล. พรุ่งนี้เปิดเทอมแล้วล่ะ

*BoW* said...

โอ้.. ลืมไป
happy birthday พี่ต้นค่ะ ^^

Anonymous said...

แต้งกิ้วมั่กๆ ที่มีวิดีโอคลิปของปอย เพิ่งเคยได้ยินปอยเล่นซามิเซงแหละ