By Japanese Calendar, Dec 1 is considered a start of the winter. Despite that, it doesn't usually get that cold until probably mid-Dec or toward the end of the year. Who the heck would expect it to get this cold all of the sudden! I saw in the weather forecast that there might be snow on the 5th, I was still thinking how could that possibly be. We just barely finished our red maple trips not even a week then. But well.. it was indeed scatteredly snowing that day! It was totally freezing cold when we went to Osaka to attend the King's birthday function.
One of my friends came to spend a night at my place and we were surprise to see our neighbor's roof's partially covered with white snowfall around 1 a.m. But what shocked me the most was the following morning when I looked out the window and there went super huge snowflakes all over the sky. The mountains went white! Nothing stayed though. Everything melted right after the sun goes up. Winter started too early!!! It's too cold now!!! This makes it so difficult to drag myself outta the house. My ears are ready to fall off while riding bicycle!!! =P But one thing I realized about it (maybe two) is that the winter makes going to onsen (hot spring) the most pleasant time of all. And that there will surely be enough snow for my upcoming snowboarding season!! Yeah!!
Btw, I don't think the song 'Winter Wind' (ลมหนาว) by 'Tea for Three' works in the real winter anymore. There found no romantic moments here at all. We don't need any wind to feel the cold. It's already cold without the wind!!!! Will that someone really can help you to go through this torturing cold?!?!? ;-) brrrrr~~~~
2 comments:
遊びに来ました。=P
ซื้อที่ปิดหูแบบฟูๆ มาใส่สิ
แบบน่ารักๆ ก็มีเยอะแยะ
Post a Comment