Monday, September 26, 2005

Dinner with high school friends

It has been a really long time since I had a chance to join any gatherings with my high school friends. This time was just perfect, I am home when there is a gathering! ;-) It was also a great day to reunite with Yok, my elementary school friend who I haven't met since she left our school at the age 11. She doesn't change a bit! Also Aom and New since their return from Japan. How I wish they are still in Japan now!!! Meeting old friends was just great. A lot of them I haven't seen in years. I hope I am here more to have a chance to spend more time with them. You guys wait, k! I will come back!!!












(Sat: September 24, 2005 at Bangrak, State Tower, Bangkok)

3 comments:

Oakyman said...

มีคนหน้าคล้ายนิโคลด้วย

เพื่อนๆ น่ารักดี ^^

Anonymous said...

I dont' recognise Yok in the pictures at all! I think her face changed a lot na.

I recognise most of your friends' faces though...doesn't look older leay.

noomai said...

Yok didn't change leay na pYai. I recognized her right away leay a. Btw, met pNatt the other day duay.