It was a wonderful time working with these people in the past years! Though now most of us are not at the same workplace anymore, we still get together once in a while. So much fun chatting and catching up with all of them. Too bad pTidtee and pNhee, the other two great colleages couldn't make it, especially pTidtee! But I absolutely understand ka. Hope to see you before I leave na!!!
Kaew, Yok, Vip
4 people from 4 departments - Pong, Mai, Yok and N'Paan
pTee, the programmer!
with Kaew and Kim~ (I was so surprise -- didn't know you two were coming!! So happy =))
Today is also Yok's birthday. Happy Birthday to you!
Khun Yok who just came back fresh from U.K. was so exciting cutting her cake
At last, pBig came to join (and also treat us ice cream!!) =P
4 comments:
เพิ่งสังเกตทรงผมใหม่ อิอิ
หน้าดูมีอายุขึ้นนิ
So many friend-meeting ne~
รู้จักแต่พี่บิ๊กกะพี่ตี๋...
คนละรุ่นซะแล้ว -_-"
ขอบใจพี่โชย... ถือเป็นคำชม
โอ๊ค.. ถ้าเธอเข้าบ.ตอนนี้นะ.. แทบจะไม่รู้จักใครแหล่ะ ชั้นยังไม่รู้จักเลยอ่ะ
Post a Comment