Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A New Hair Cut

A brief touch of what I have been doing since I got home.

I got home late Friday night and directly went out shopping on Saturday with pTaew who happened to be in Bangkok on duty. We had lunch at Emporium with Jill and pBook, my family's friend before heading to Sum Peng! Then, I came home, had family dinner, watched Academy Fantasia 2 and went out again with my sister and brother-in-law. Gosh.... I haven't been nightouting for soooo long. Met lots of friends (including those from Japan - pTaew, Taweii, New and Om) and those I haven't seen in ages. So much fun.

Sunday, was a chill-chill day. But we had big unexpected gathering at our house. A bunch of my mom's friends came over for lunch - our house specialty (that yummy beef noodle!) Then Michael, my bro-in-law, and his friend. Then Eck and his mom later on the same evening for a visit.

Monday - we sent off Jill at the airport. And I spent the whole day with my mom wandering around Bangkok, plus lunch with Mommy-in-law and her friends at Penninsular Plaza before going to get our hair done. And I got a new haircut! yeehah! It has been a long time since I really do change a hair style. Now it's rather short (medium length) and super layered. No picture though, but I feel really light now!! =P The thing is... I don't know why I always get a hair cut after I bought a bunch of hair clips?!?! Now what shall I do with those clips?!?! hur hur..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahooooo !!!!

Bikku said...

Yo...seems you enjoy BKK a lot na. Say hi to Booky for me. Haven't talked to him for ages.

Anonymous said...

hahaha can't imagine ur new hair cut. anyway, i think it will make u be super hyper. ha ha ha ^^

Nightraveller said...

you should let us see your new hair cut. Take a picture and post it here :-)

noomai said...

hee hee... good stuff you just have to wait! =)

Chan -- nice pix there!

Nightraveller said...

Thank you Mai, but I have been 'advised' to change my pix by frenz...so here it goes. Sigh..;p