Monday, July 18, 2005

the city of NARA

A half a day tour to the city of Nara... the ancient capital of Japan. Before I went there, the only 2 things I knew about the city is the famous Great Buddha at Todaiji and that Nara has a lot of deers wandering around streets. (In fact.. there were much more than I expected! Oh gosh... there were just A LOT!!)



they must be wanting those rice crackers!


Todaiji 東大寺





Kasuga Sanpai Shrine 春日参拝神社



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

หวัดดีจ้า เขียนภาษาไทยได้มั้ยเนียะ เทส เทส
ปอย

Anonymous said...

the first time to leave comment here eiei
I really love your blog..
very nice pics and nice story.
keep going and sure i will come back again (^0^)
poy

noomai said...

เขียนมาเล้ย.. ภาษาใดก็ได้ไม่ว่ากันอยู่แล้ว... ญี่ปุ่นก็ได้ (เผื่อเราจะใช้ภาษามันรู้เรื่องกว่านี้..ฮาฮา)

Anonymous said...

เออ วันนี้รูปสวยนะ สงสัยกล้องคุณแม่ของหนูใหม่หรูแน่ๆเลย ไปเที่ยวนารา ได้ไปลอดเสาที่วัดโตไดจิป่าวอ่ะ
เอ๋

noomai said...

ไม่ได้ลอดอ่ะ.. กลัวติดก้น...ฮาฮา
(ขอโทษๆ.. กล้องดี ฝีมือไม่ดีก็ถ่ายออกมาไม่สวยย่ะ...) =P

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures!! Love them. Yeah I agree....too many deers!
Ai Ling

Anonymous said...

ur dad and maom are the great walker.

Oakyman said...

You know, rice cracker for deers is more expensive than rice cracker for human!!