Saturday, November 15, 2008

First accident at Kyudo

I couldn't believe I hurt myself at the practice yesterday. My Kyudo examination is coming up in two weeks and I was rehearsing the whole flow of the exam. Just when I was releasing my second arrow, I suddenly felt a hard scratch on my upper right cheek. My hair flew the same direction as the arrow. I thought it was the feather on the arrow that passed by my face, but no.. it was the bowstring!! I didn't think I had that bad of a head turn (monomi), but probably I pressed my right hand too close to my face (or maybe a combined effect). The full power at the release just made enormous effect on the scratched cheek. The heat flew right through the face area that was scratched, and of course, that part turned red and swollen a little bit. (T__T)

My senpai said that they do that a lot, either scratching their faces or ears!! Man... ear scratching with that power, you can easily went deaf! I hope this was the one and only time I hurt myself like that. BE MINDFUL!!!!

2 comments:

a~u~m said...

แต่ไม่เสียโฉมใช่ไหมอ๊า...
หายบวมเร็วๆนะค้า

noomai said...

วันนี้หายแล้วล่ะจ้าาา เย้.. ไม่เสียโฉม ^^