In the meantime, this is the only photo of me I found in my camera. My sensei was probably the person taking it cuz I saw him playing around with my camera for a little while
Sunday, November 30, 2008
50 shootings with Toryokai
Today we had a special event for members and friends of Toryokai (桃陵会), the kyudo club that I'm a member of. It was a "50 shootings" event that we all had to shoot 50 arrows throughout the whole day. MY GOSH!!! It was EXHAUSTING!!!! We started out at a little after 9 a.m. and finished at 5 p.m. By probably 3 p.m., I was totally losing energy and definitely couldn't keep a firm grip of the bow, henceforth let the bowstring spring back and hit my own hand few times. Ouch! But it was really fun. We got to shoot the balloons and weird picture target instead of the regular target too. I ended up scoring about 14% (i.e. only 7 out of 50 of my arrows hit the target! -- FYI, the highest score was 40!! Amazing!) I'm still sorting through the photos and VDOs. Hopefully, I can post more of them soon.

In the meantime, this is the only photo of me I found in my camera. My sensei was probably the person taking it cuz I saw him playing around with my camera for a little while
In the meantime, this is the only photo of me I found in my camera. My sensei was probably the person taking it cuz I saw him playing around with my camera for a little while
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice pic ka
Post a Comment