Wednesday, June 25, 2008

GR concert

Having to rush back in town from visiting P'Charng the other day only because I had a date!!! No.. no.. no... I'm not kidding :-) I really was looking forward to the evening of June 22 because I would get to go to the concert with Grove Riders (a.k.a. GR), one of my most favorite bands in Thailand.

credit: http://www.songburi.com

It was not a pure GR concert, but rather a pack of 3 artists (or well, groups of artists): Boy Peacemaker, Palmy and GR. The concert was named "Nestle' Fitnesse Fit Your Shape Fit Your Style Concert" -- my goodness... can it get any longer?!?! I really can't and never will remember the whole name. The most I'd remember would probably be the Nestle' fit something, something and something. =P But well, at least they got the message through. It's registered that this is the concert sponsored by Nestle'!


photos from sanook.com

p'Burin & Boy

lead singer of GR

Noi as a guest singer for Palmy

I really had a great time as I have never been to a concert like this in a really, really long time. Can you imagine, it has already been more than 5 years I'm away from home! No wonder.. no wonder.. One thing I realized though... I shouldn't get a job as a lecturer, cuz if my students see me dancing in the concert, I would have been very embarrassed. haha =P (Or else, I should stop dancing!)

Bonus photos:

w/P'Burin

thanks Jeab for coming with me

special thanks to P'Gluay for everything ka
(ไว้ไปเที่ยวกัน...)


***************
Concert: Nestle' Fitnesse Fit your shape Fit your style concert
Artists: Boy Peacemaker, Palmy and Groove Riders
Date: June 22, 2008 (Sunday)
Time: 16:00 ~ 20:00
Venue: Bangkok Convention Center, Central World

2 comments:

a~u~m said...

อ๊ากกกกกกกกกกกกก
พี่ใหม่ๆๆๆๆๆๆๆ ออมได้บัตรคอนเสิร์ตมาด้วยหล่ะ แต่ติดงานpre-departure ของ Leeds อ่ะ เลยให้แม่ไปแทน

ยังนึกถึงพี่ใหม่อยู่เลยว่าจะได้ไปดูพี่บุรินทร์รึป่าวน๊า
อ่ะโห มีรูปคู่ซะด้วยอิจฉา ๆๆๆ

ปล.เสียดายๆ ไม่งั้นเราอาจเจ๊อะกันตอนกำลังแดนซ์ ฮ่าๆๆๆ

Unknown said...

What's wrong with Ajahn dancing!!!???!!! hahahaha

I still remember it was the only ajahn who went to see Soul after six and monotone at TU Rungsit 6 years ago!