Tagging along with mom, I joined her watercolor painting class the other day. The very last time I learned how to watercolor was probably when I was still in elementary school. Of course, I was not at all talented at this. I always painted งูๆปลาๆ for the painting homeworks. Being in Japan, you get to see a lot of old ladies sitting by nice places and painting what so ever in front of them. It's amazing. Let's see how I will do after a few classes during the time I'm in town!
class atmosphere
mom
my first painting
second painting (this one with lots of help though...)
4 comments:
These pics are beautiful! Keep it up :)
Thanks, lady-ema! I don't think it will get any better though. haha =P
You really really enjoy a vacation. haha.
I'm supposed to buy your paintings! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!
งามมั่ก ๆ ไม่บอกไม่รู้ว่ามือสมัครเล่นนะเนี่ย อิอิ
ใช้ได้ๆ สวยๆ
ปล.จับสีน้ำล่าสุดนี่ตอนประถมอ่ะ ครูปิ่น สอนศิลปะที่น่ารัก ๆ พี่ใหม่ได้เรียนป่าว?
Post a Comment