Another year has passed. It's the time again to celebrate His Majesty King Bhumibol's birthday. This year marks his 80th anniversary. I don't think we need to say much, a lot of you have probably already noticed how much we love our king. All I can say is that "I'm so proud to have been born in his land and that I am a Thai!"
A song being shared here is one of His Majesty's compositions. This song is called "Can't You Ever See", composed in 1955 and numbered 22nd in his composition collection.
Can't you ever see
That I love you eternally?
All my heart and my soul
From now forever will belong to you.
Can't you ever see
Lovingly yours I'll always be?
All my thoughts and my dreams,
My whole life is just meant for you.
How can I make you see I love you alone?
I never could have you for my own
I love you, love only you,
Forever and ever I'm yours it's true.
Life is meaningless
I'd never find my happiness,
Without you I would die
Can't you see? I love only you.
___________
To my daddy....
Happy Father's Day!!! ดีใจมากที่ได้เกิดมาเป็นลูกพ่อ ได้มาทั้งหน้าตาและความสามารถหลายอย่าง ใครๆก็บอกว่าก๊อปพ่อมาเต็มๆ พี่ใหญ่เขียนไปหลายอย่างแล้วเมื่อปีที่แล้ว ปีนี้คงไม่ต้องเขียนกันมากล่ะเน๊อะ ก็อยากให้พ่อดูแลสุขภาพตัวเองให้มากขึ้นหน่อยนะ ขุดดินน้อยๆหน่อย เดี๋ยวมีคนคิดว่าเป็นคนสวนอีก =) แต่ว่าต้นไม้ที่พ่อปลูกงามน้าาาา ไว้จะไปรอเก็บเกี่ยวผล โดยเฉพาะที่เขาใหญ่ เที่ยวเยอะๆอย่างนี้ก็ดีแล้ว แต่ว่าจะไปเที่ยวไหนบอกกันมั่งดิ แอบอิจฉา... ฮาฮา.. แล้วก็ไว้จะไปแอบอ่านบันทึกท่ีองเที่ยวพ่อนะ เผื่อเอามาก๊อปไปเที่ยวมั่ง อิอิ... (อันนี้ก็มีคนบอกว่าเรื่องเขียนบันทึกเที่ยวนี่ พ่อ-ลูกเหมือนกันเลย... ;-) เดี๋ยวนี้พิมพ์ดีดเก่งแล้วก็เขียนขึ้นเว็บเล้ยยย.. จะได้ทันสมัย อินเทรนด์ๆ) ยังไงเดี๋ยวกลับไปเจอกันปลายปีนี้ จะรีบปั่นงานให้เสร็จเยอะๆ จะได้ไปอย่างไร้กังวล
รักพ่อที่สุดเลย... จุ๊บๆ
(แม่อ่านแล้วอย่าเพิ่งแหวะนะ.. ขอวันนึง =P)
1 comment:
When exactly is the King's bday? How do Thais celebrate it in Japan?
Post a Comment