Saturday, December 01, 2007

A Walk in Kyodai

Just felt like taking photos of my school today. ไปเที่ยวโรงเรียนกันซักวันละกันนะ

Kyoto University

university library

a road in school

a park behind clock tower

a park behind clock tower

sign for autumn

my department building

entrance to my building

love this sign!
Study hard, Play hard!!

9 comments:

Bikku said...

Oh... I remember that tree very well ^^

*BoW* said...

เดี๋ยวไว่้ว่างๆจะเลียนแบบมั่ง
แต่รูปคงไม่สวยเท่า เหอๆๆ

AL LEE said...

I like the picture "a park behind clock tower" very much!!

Eddie said...

yeah, i like the shot of the bench. great

Anonymous said...

สวยมากๆค่ะ

Kazu said...

hey, nice pics! i like the sign, especially what's written in the middle... i've practiced it a lot! ;)

noomai said...

thanks a lot guys!
Yeah... the benches were nice and the sign at Bungaku-bu is also inspiring.

P'Big - I still use your fish-eye camphor photo you took as my headshot at dekkansai website leah ;-)

Anonymous said...

โหยยย รูปมหาวิทยาลัยงามมั่กๆ ค่ะ
ชักอยากไปไวๆ แล้วสิ

แว้บมาจากบลอกพี่แนนค่ะ
เป็นรุ่นน้องพี่แนน ปีนี้จะไปเรียนที่เกียวไดแล้วค่ะ ถ้ามีโอกาสคงได้คุยกันนะคะ

ปล. บรรยากาศบลอกพี่สนุกสนานดีจังค่ะ ถ่ายรูปสวยด้วย

noomai said...

ยินดีต้อนรับค่าาา แต่ไม่ลงชื่อไว้ให้นี่ หมายความว่าเราต้องไปตามหาตัวเอาเองเวลาที่มาถึงเกียวโตแล้ว ใช่่ป่าวเนี่ยะ

มีอะไรให้ช่วยก็บอกได้นะจ้ะ
บ้านเราชาวเกียวโตอยู่ักันแบบอบอุ่นๆจ้า