So yeah.. I'm without my computer now. So sad a story to say...
I had a feeling my computer wasn't working properly. So I rescanned my harddisk, ran the spyware and all. Nothing seemed strange, but still fearing I would lost all data, I started backing up my files right away. So there goes from the picture folder -- figuring that other folders like music or movies I still can reload from somewhere. School works? Well, I have them kept some much in my mailbox. Other on the list would be something like address book, non-school work files and so on. But guess what?!?!?! The computer just crashed again during the back-up process!!! No matter how I tried to reboot the harddisk, nothing went right. I waited until this morning for the computer to cool down overnight, but nothing better happened. I called the service center, problems still remained. Last choice -- use the recovery disk. Really do I have to let go all the yet-to-be-backed-up files?? YESSSSSSS, went the answer. Left with no choices, I inserted the disk in my computer. Guess the harddisk was really a problem cuz it still didn't even booth with the given recovery disk and now I have my computer left with missing operation system! Gonna send to the shop tomorrow... and until I get my computer back, I have to cope with fact that I lost all the photos from my Canada trips I have yet to put on the online album.
So poor me....
2 comments:
Zan nen ne.....
AL
sigh.. sigh...
Post a Comment