Last minute correction made me have to run back and forth between my house and Kinkos (where I got the booklets made). One trip takes roughly 15 minutes on a scooter ride.
I first went there around 1 p.m. And they made me do the copies by myself!!! Erg!! Then I had a bit of troubles with the cover design. -"-


When I thought everything was done... I came home... checked emails... and there we go, the emails I had been waiting since the morning. Final corrections!!! How fun! So I had to quickly redo some parts, ran back to Kinkos and made sure everything was in the right order. I recommend those who need to get your dissertation bookbinding, go to the shop after the usual office hours. Obviously, when there were lots of customers during the day, you don't get that good of a service. I could feel the difference when I went back in the evening (around 7 p.m.).
Finally, I went back there again for the 3rd time to pick up the finished work at 2 a.m.!! =P The shop open 24-7... that's why.
So here's another progress. Now I only have to wait for the office to open in the morning to hand them in... then I can enjoy my Chistmas and the New Year! ;-)


*** MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone!! ***
No comments:
Post a Comment