
But do you know that out of around 1200-1400 Yasaka Taxis, there are only FOUR with four leaf clovers? And yes, it's the same concept as regular four leaf clovers... they bring you good luck if you see them. Probably more luck if you ride on them (or even own them?) ↓


Anyways... I thought of this story cuz I saw one on the road near my house this morning. It was my 3rd time, at least for the times I recognized them passing by. And hey... I had quite a good day today... except that my legs ache from some exercise in the morning and the all-day-long walk. Also, for banging my forehead real hard against the corner of the wooden pole in the restaurant bathroom -"-. Literally, my forehead is now half swollen. T_T Ouch... hurt! Maybe it's another effect from cutting my hair bang? But well, at least now it's very useful to cover up that red big swollen part!! =)
4 comments:
ไม่ใช่ดูอย่างเดียว ต้องขึ้นนั่งด้วย ถึงจะโชคดีทั้งวัน อิอิ
แต่ว่า เจ๋งดี เนอะ
คราวหลังจะได้เลือกนั่งแต่คันที่มีสี่ใบ แต่ว่ามันมีน้อยจัง
I never knew.....now I must look out for them....
เจอรถที่มีสามกลีบเมื่อไหร่
เอาเมจิกไปเขียนเติมเลยครับพี่
รับรอง โชคดีสำลีแปะหัวแน่ๆครับ อิอิ
ไม่เคยรู้เลยแฮะ เรานั่ง 2 รอบ แต่เป็นรถตู้ทั้งสองรอบเลยอ่ะ
ตกลงมันโชคดีรึป่าวเนี่ย ???
Post a Comment