Thursday, March 09, 2006

Catch up time

Eventhough I only have such a short time here in Thailand this time I'm home, I'm so grateful to be able to catch up with a lot of people.

March 3, 2006 (Friday)

Ran into N'Aom accidentally right in front of Siam Paragon


A lovely dinner with P'Oatik (i.e. P'Oat&P'Kratik), P'Nha&P'Ble, N'Bow, followed by a Thai Karaoke!

Kyoto girls + N'Bow

P'Ton came to join us later


March 4, 2006 (Saturday)

A quick visit to P'Neung and P'Pook's house to visit N'Ned, my nephew.

Our other 'Pruksapong' Family

N'Ned


March 4-6, 2006 (Sat-Mon)

Weekend over in Rayong to visit my grandparents and relatives. My grandpa is very energetic this time I'm home. So happy :) My grandma is also getting better. So happy too :)

my lovely grandpa


March 7, 2006 (Tue)

BE catch up day: Lunch with P'Tidtee and Dinner with friends.

with P'Tidtee at her office



my funny BE friends at the Jim Thompson's House (special thanks to June)


Mai, June, Joobjang over at Suan Lum Night Bazaar


March 9, 2006 (Thu)

Just today, I met up with my high school friends at Mook's. เหมือนนกกระจอกแตกรัง. We never run out of stories to share. So glad you guys came out on the weekday na!! Miss you guys jing jing. Thanks Om for getting everyone together on a THURSDAY night na!!

กว่าจะได้ภาพนี้มาได้... ถ่ายไปกี่รูปนะ?? =P


There are actually more people I caught up with. How I wish I have everyone's photos here.
P'Jum+ - it's so great to see you back in thailand! Good luck in the big Apple ;-)

I'm off to KL tomorrow.

6 comments:

Oakyman said...

อยากเจอพี่ TT มั่ง

KLかあ、忙しいね。

Anonymous said...

Hi Mai chan!
You seem super busy!!!

Meeting many friends,
visiting relatives,
eating "real" Thai food,,,,

So many things to do but
you don't have enough time!!!

Oh, Mai chan,
Beef noodle seems so yummy!
I wanna try it, too!

Enjoy your trip in KL and Laos
as well. See you in Kyoto!!!

Anonymous said...

you also ran into Jum+ when you were with Michael at Emporium duay ni! I saw the picture from her flicky account.

noomai said...

Actually, it was the other way around... I was with P'Jum+ and Michael came down to see us...

Eri-chan :: hope to see you soon too!!

Anonymous said...

คุ้มมากกลับไปคราวนี้ ได้อยู่กับครอบครัวและเพื่อนๆพร้อมหน้าพร้อมตา :)

Anonymous said...

เมื่อไหร่ จะอัพจ้า กลับมาแล้วนิ