It has been my forever attempt to create my own space in the cyber world. After having posted a lot of pictures on the websites, lots of my friends wonder why I don't try to blog. So yeah... now I will try... let's see how it goes!
New blogger? I read that your a webmaster like me. I have been blogging now for about 5 months now. I have a deabting blog, a conservation blog, a religious blog, you know, a lot of blogs:) I have been trying to get together a debate. Care to join? You just have to click my title to see my blogs. If you need any help working this blogging thing just ask away. However, since your an experienced webmaster, you should have no problem. I will keep visiting and see what you jave to blog. Thanks, -CT:)
1 comment:
New blogger? I read that your a webmaster like me. I have been blogging now for about 5 months now. I have a deabting blog, a conservation blog, a religious blog, you know, a lot of blogs:) I have been trying to get together a debate. Care to join? You just have to click my title to see my blogs. If you need any help working this blogging thing just ask away. However, since your an experienced webmaster, you should have no problem. I will keep visiting and see what you jave to blog. Thanks,
-CT:)
Post a Comment